Wednesday 10 July 2013

A New Start


A New Start... 

Re-establishing your life and business in a new country is never going to be easy.  We were in Australia for seven years, so our decision to return to the UK was not taken lightly.  Having said that, however, we have been overwhelmed with how easy it has been to slot back into life in the UK and re-adjust.  I guess it has been helped somewhat by the recent hot weather!  Not so sure I'll be saying this come February...

This blog post is really just a taster to re-introduce myself, introduce you to my daughter, Evie (above), whose photos are likely to feature fairly prominently in this blog and basically to re-connect officially.

My blog is where I have the freedom to share snippets of portrait shoots, weddings and events I have been lucky enough to shoot, give you all some photography advice to get the most out of your cameras, whatever the level, and generally share my journey as it unfolds.

I look forward to you joining me on that journey.  Please share if you can... I would like to improve on 2 followers (from my family at that!) 

Best wishes,
Nic xxxx



1 comment:

  1. That's three then, and I'm not family! But please take the encryption off!

    ReplyDelete